The Endeavour Scholarship
Funded by the Australian Government,the Endeavour scholarships are competitive merit-based scholarships and fellowships providing opportunities for overseas citizens to undertake study research or professional development overseas in Australia. Recipients receive the following benefits:
- Travel allowance: AU$3,000 (provision to pay up to $4,500 under special circumstances)
- Establishment allowance: $2,000 (fellowships) or $4,000 (scholarships)
- Monthly stipend: $3,000 (paid up to the maximum category duration on a pro-rata basis)
- Health insurance for the full category duration
- Travel insurance (excluding during the programme)
- Coverage of tuition fees (value depends on programme).
- Be aged 18 years or over at the commencement of their programme
- provide all relevant supporting documentation
- Not currently hold or have completed, after 1 January 2016, an Australian Government sponsored scholarship and/or fellowship (directly administered to recipients by the Australian Government)
- Not apply for a category in which they have already completed an Endeavour scholarship or fellowship.
Recipients are selected based on their record of high academic achievement,and their application statement.