Commonwealth Medical Fellowships
Commonwealth Medical Fellowships are for mid-career medical staff from low and middle-income countries to enhance their clinical skills.Funded by the UK Department for International Development (DFID) Commonwealth Medical Fellowships enable talented and motivated individuals to gain the knowledge and skills required for sustainable development.These fellowships are offered under the second of the CSC’s six themes:
- Science and technology for development
- Strengthening health systems and capacity
- Promoting global prosperity
- Strengthening global peace, security and governance
- Strengthening resilience and response to crises
- Access, inclusion and opportunity.