Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships
Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships are for candidates from low and middle income Commonwealth countries for full-time Master’s study at a UK university. Funded by the UK Department for International Development (DFID), Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships enable talented and motivated individuals to gain the knowledge and skills required for sustainable development and are aimed at those who could not otherwise afford to study in the UK.These scholarships are offered under six themes:
- Science and technology for development
- Strengthening health systems and capacity
- Promoting global prosperity
- Strengthening global peace, security and governance
- Strengthening resilience and response to crises
- Access inclusion and opportunity.