Similar to the Chevening Scholarships, the Fellows programme is offered to professionals who are already mid-career and want to increase their potential. Awardees receive funding to undertake tailored short courses at UK universities.Eligibility :The Fellowships are awarded to those that show strong leadership potential. Typically, a successful candidate has the following attributes:
- Is a professional graduate, in early or mid-career, who displays both intellectual ability and clear leadership potential
- Has already worked for 2–3 years in his/her chosen profession and volunteered with leadership skills
- Is committed to return to his/her home country and contribute to its socioeconomic development, by implementing the new skills and knowledge acquired in the UK
- Has a proven track record of professional excellence and achievement, with the prospect of becoming a leader in his/her chosen field
- Is able to show at interview that he/she possesses the personal qualities to benefit from the scholarship and use it to succeed in his/her chosen career
- Has a clear idea how the scholarship will benefit their country on his/her return
- Has a strong character with integrity, drive, and the ability to self-manage and work independently.