Enrol in a New Course
To start a new course on POLHN, you will need to sign up or log in and enrol in the course. All POLHN courses are free and require no payment and are self-paced. With self-paced courses, you are not required to complete them within a given deadline, and so you can take the modules as per your convenience. Simply choose a course that you are interested in and begin learning and earning CPD points.
To create a new account, go to https://polhn.org/lms/login/signup.php
To enrol in your chosen course:
- If you’re a new user, sign up to POLHN by following the steps mentioned here (Click here). If you are already a user on POLHN, Login and continue to Dashboard.
- Click on “Courses” on the top bar.
- On the course page, select the course you want to enrol in and click on the “Enroll Now” button.
- You will be redirected to the course page.
- You can also access courses by:
- Fill the registration form.
- Clicking on “My Courses” at the bottom of the left panel.
- You will be redirected to a page with two tabs.
- Under the “My Courses” tab, all your enrolled courses will appear.
- Under the “Courses” tab, you will see all available courses.
- Choose the course you want to enrol in and click the “Enroll” button which will take you to the respective course page.
Once you are on the course page, you can begin learning. When you complete the last module and all course activities, you will be awarded a certificate.
You can stop and log out at any time, as all POLHN courses are self-paced. To continue from where you left, you will find the course on your Dashboard under the My Courses heading.