Download and Configuration
Download Moodle App
The Moodle app provides a portable learning solution which allows you to take your POLHN courses with you and study on the go. To start using Moodle app for your POLHN courses:
- Go to Apple Store (for iPhone users) or Play Store (for Android users).
- Search for Moodle.
- Tap on Install.
- Open the app.
- Type the following URL: polhn.org/lms
Once you have the Moodle app downloaded, and you have entered the URL for POLHN, you can easily sign up or login.
- The 2-Step Quick Login for Facebook and Google allows for quick sign-up and sign-in.
- Users can also login/signup by filling the given form.
Enroll in a Course
If you are a new user, you will be required to complete your profile before you can enroll in courses. After completing your profile, you can access your courses on the homepage of the app. To enroll in more courses:
- Tap on the vertical dots in the bottom right corner
- Tap on “Website”
- Go to My Courses in the left hand panel
- Search for courses and enroll.