Creating a New Account
Welcome to POLHN! We’re happy to assist you in your learning journey. Before you enrol in a course, you will need a POLHN account which you can use to access all your courses and certificates in one place.
To create a new account, go to https://polhn.org/lms/login/signup.php
POLHN offers two signup options:
- For quick and easy access to POLHN, opt for the 2 -Click Signup for Facebook and Google
- Click on the appropriate “Signup with…” button.
- You will be redirected to the respective social sign up page.
- Enter your credentials for the respective social platform.
- Click ‘Continue’ to create your account.
- Sign-up with an email address
- Fill the registration form.
- All entries marked with * are required.
- Your username can contain only lowercase letters, numbers and any of the following symbols: period (.), hyphen (-), underscores (_), at symbol (@)
- Your password must contain at least 1 lower and 1 upper case letter, 1 digit, and 1 symbol.
- Click on the “Create My New Account” button.
- You will receive an authorisation email on your registered email address.
- Click on the link to authorise your account, and you’re done!
Once you’ve created your account, you can edit your profile and account details whenever needed, and you can enrol in courses of your choosing.