The key duties and responsibilities of POLHN focal points are to:
- Manage the learning centre;
- Market CPD courses and advocate lifelong learning;
- Provide support to POLHN country coordinators with:
- developing and implementing advocacy campaigns; and
- the distribution of CPD-related information to health
What sort of qualities do you need?
Approachable and supportive
Helpful and a keen learner
Self-motivated and enthusiastic
What are the requirements to become a focal point?
To be eligible to become a POLHN focal point, applicants must:
Be a permanent or full-time employee of a Pacific island country Ministry of Health
Be able to commit to health worker development